Group Buy starts: July 14th, 2021
Group Buy ends: August 4th, 2021 (or until all avail units sell out)
ETA to Vendors: February, 2022
Wuque Studio teamed up with @Dandruff, the designer behind GMK Stargaze to create a totally unique keyboard for GMK Stargaze. The case features glow in the dark star trail patterns silk screened at the back.
For kit content, additional details and photos, please visit ikki68-aurora.com
Additional PCBs, matching stabilizers, plates in different materials and other accessories for Ikki68 Aurora are available.
A standard sized, widely available LiPo battery is required if you purchase a wireless PCB to use wirelessly. But it's not provided as add-on. You must source this yourself.
Aurora x Stargaze doesn't come with GMK Stargaze keycaps, they are sold separately
- Variable gasket mount structure. Remove some or all of the gasket chips to change from firm to bouncy. Both Silicone and Poron gaskets are included to fine tune the experience even further!
- Default PCB (Fairbanks) is a hot-swap PCB that supports multiple layouts! This is a very unique feature that lets you use any or all of split L Shift, split R Shift, split Backspace, stepped Caps Lock and ISO Enter, anytime you want. No soldering necessary!
- The badges are hot-swappable, meaning you can change them without taking apart the case!
- 1x Ikki68 Aurora x Stargaze case
- 1x Multi-layout hot swap QMK PCB (Fairbanks)
- 1x Hotswap Namebadge set
- 1x Default Aluminum plate
- 1x Silicone dampening pad between PCB & plate
- 1x Silicone dampening pad between PCB & case
- 1x Silicon Gaskets Set
- 1x Poron Gaskets Set
- 1x Keyboard storage case
- 1x Coiled USB cable
- 6x 2u + 1x 6.25u (wire only) set of color matched stabilizers.
- Extra screws, diodes, sockets, keyboard feet, hex screwsriver
*Aurora x Stargaze case and GMK Stargaze will be colour matched to the same Pantone chips. However, since they will be matched by different sets of people, produced at two different factories, there may be slight variation in final colours between the two. We will try our best to match as close to the Pantone chips as possible.
- Case material: Injection molded Polycarbonate
- Default plate material: Anodized Aluminum
- Weight (fully assembled, with optional weight): 1120g
- Weight (fully assembled, no optional weight): 800g
- Case finish: Frosted
- Typing angle: 6.5 degrees
- Dimensions: 13.6" x 4.4"
- Base height: 0.9" tall without rubber feet
Also available at:
- US: Cannon Keys
- Canada: Mech.land
- EU: Candykeys
- UK: Proto[Typist]
- South Korea: Monstargear
- Singapore: Hexkeyboards
- Philippines: Zion Studios
- China: Wuque Studio
- Rest of the world: Wuque Studio
Shipping Time and GB Agreements (PLEASE READ):
These keyboards are set to be shipped out in Q4 2021. If you buy this with the epbt Dreamscape Keyset it will ship when all items are available.
Please note that this is a Group Buy. There can be delays and set backs. The timeline is only an estimate. By adding this item to your cart and purchasing you agree that you understand everything above. You will be charged immediately for this item. There are no refunds or cancellations on these orders. Please do not purchase this item with other group buys. Only the items specified in each product picture are included with that particular product.