Skip to content
What is your return policy?
- As a rule, I don’t accept returns due to the nature of these products. If you have a problem with your order, please email me and I will do the best I can to help out. If there are extenuating circumstances, return authorisation will be granted on a case-by-case basis.
Can you offer cheaper shipping?
- No, the shipping prices that are shown are directly pulled from DHL and are the actual price. These are the cheapest prices I am able to get at present.
What is your processing time?
- I usually am able to ship out within 2-3 business days for in stock items; Group Buys within 14 days of receiving all parts.
- Will you mark down the value of my order for customs?
Where are you located?
- I am located in West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- Can I change my shipping address?
- Yes you can. Please email us with your order number and new address. Please note that depending on where you are changing the address to, there may be additional shipping charges.
- Can you edit or change my order?
- Sorry, but we aren't able to change or edit orders. We can cancel an order if it hasn't shipped yet.
- I sent you an email and haven't heard back in a couple days.
- We try to answer emails within 2 business days. Please send another email if you haven’t heard back after 2 business days. Sometimes I miss an email every now and then. I apologise for that!
- I sent you a reddit/discord/Instagram message, but I haven't heard back? What's going on?
- While I try to respond to every reddit/discord/Facebook message, I am not always able to reply. Always use email to get in touch with me.
- What is a group buy?
- Group Buys are a method of sale similar to a pre-order. Payments are collected ahead of time in order to submit a bulk order to a manufacturer for production.
- Due to this, there is often an extended timeline from the order date to when the product is shipped out, with these timelines ranging from a couple weeks to several months.
- In all Group Buys posted here on the site I will include on the order page an estimated timeline for production and shipment.
- You missed your estimated timeline. What's going on?
I provide weekly updates for all group buys, so that customers can stay informed and up to date on the progress. Many times unforeseen issues can occur, which can cause delays.
- Renders / Colours and accuracy
- Renders are a tool to understand via a visual aid how a product may look. Given the technologies employed these can look different depending on the render artist, the screen/device its being viewed on and the interpretation of the colours. These may mean that the final product does have some inconsistencies when compared to the original renders.
- If these are deemed to be within tolerance then we will issue all orders as expected.
- If there are any colour discrepancies that we view as being outside tolerances we may offer refunds or exchanges at our sole discretion depending on stock levels.
- Where we offer refunds or exchanges we will email all affected customers and provide them choices based on what support we can offer all of our customers, ensuring a fair outcome for all.
- Can I get a refund for my Group Buy purchase? I changed my mind.
- The nature of the GB process means that funds for refunds are typically not available after submission of the group payment to the manufacturer.
- Once the bulk order is submitted, the money that would be available for refunds is gone.
- That said, refunds may be made available on a case-by-case basis at my discretion, given extenuating circumstances.
- If a refund is granted there will be a 7.5% re-stocking fee applied to cover costs incurred with our payment providers.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.