Closing Date: February 26th 2022
Expected Shipping time: Q4 2022
The keyboard itself is named after Mr Petrov's wife, Allison, in the hope that she would think he was being romantic and, as a result, wouldn’t bust his ass over the time and cost needed to create a custom keyboard. Of course, this strategy didn’t work and now he is stuck calling it Allison for fear of reprisal. Half jokes aside, Allison helped with the design phase, especially around the base contours, the badge and the choice of colours.
Visit the Geekhack Group Buy thread here: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=116230.0
GET YOUR MATCHING MATILDA NUMPAD HERE: https://prototypist.net/collections/live-group-buys/products/group-buy-matilda-keyboard-kit
GET YOUR EXTRA ADDONS HERE: https://prototypist.net/collections/live-group-buys/products/group-buy-allison-keyboard-extras
- A unique layout marrying a 60% form factor, but with function keys and a left-macro column
- A full isolation poron-gasket mount
- A 6.0 degree typing angle and front edge height of 20mm
- A large brass weight with an acoustic cavity
- Plate options catering to most typing feel preferences – the designer prefers a relatively soft half plate with the Allison, such as polycarbonate or POM, for a nice bouncy feel
- An optional internal silicon ring which sits inside the keyboard cavity to help prevent any impact from bottoming out when using more flexible plate materials, such as polycarbonate or POM – it has little to no impact on sound and is entirely optional to use
- An optional numpad (Matilda) which shares the design aesthetic of the main board, and which can be used in a traditional, southpaw or all-1u (e.g. artisan display/macro pad) layout
- Carbon Fiber
- Aluminum (6063)
- Champagne-Beige (please note, this is not the same color as the prototype above)
- Dark Green
- Case in color and layout (WK or WKL) of your choice
- Brass weight and badge
- Plate of your choice
- Internal silicon ring (optional to use)
- Feet (optional to use)
- Hard carry case
Note, additional plates, PCBs and gaskets will be available as add-on extras.
Kindly note that the images are of 3D renders and are for illustration purposes only. The final colours may differ slightly.
Shipping Time and GB Agreements (PLEASE READ):
These keyboards are set to be shipped out in Q4 2022.
Please note that this is a Group Buy. There can be delays and set backs. The timeline is only an estimate. By adding this item to your cart and purchasing you agree that you understand everything above. You will be charged immediately for this item. There are no refunds or cancellations on these orders. Please do not purchase this item with other group buys. Only the items specified in each product picture are included with that particular product.