Closing Date: August 4th 2021
Expected Shipping time: Q1 2022
A small 6-key macro keypad that is fully programmable to suit your needs. The board offers up the best of signature RAMA WORKS® aesthetic. In an effort to foster relationships with beginners and aficionados alike, the M6 requires no soldering thanks to the new Kailh sockets. Although it can be ‘hot-swapped’ without soldering, switches are still plate-mounted for an extra level of stability.
- Produced by RAMA WORKS®
- Integrated Plate
- In-Switch RGB LED
- Hot Swappable
- QMK firmware, programmable through VIA configurator
- Enamel infilled Git Branch artwork
- 1 x Top Enclosure (Aluminium)
- 1 x Base (Silicone)
- 4 x RW Black M3x5 T10 Fixtures
- 1 x RW T10 Torx tool
- 1 x M6-B PCB with Kailh Sockets & RGB LEDs (designed by Wilba)
- 6 x RW LP Keycaps 01
- 6 x NK_ Silk Yellow Switches (Linear 63.5g), recolored to Oblivion tones
- 1 x RW Tool 01 (XO Reset Pin Pusher)
- 1 x Black Metal End USB-C to USB-A cable (USB 3.0) (Braided) - 1.5M
Shipping Time and GB Agreements (PLEASE READ):
These Products are set to be shipped out in Q1 2022.
Please note that this is a Group Buy. There can be delays and set backs. The timeline is only an estimate. By adding this item to your cart and purchasing you agree that you understand everything above. You will be charged immediately for this item. There are no refunds or cancellations on these orders. Please do not purchase this item with other group buys. Only the items specified in each product picture are included with that particular product.