For kit content, additional details and photos, please visit ikki68-aurora.com
Additional PCBs, matching stabilizers, plates in different materials and other accessories for Ikki68 Aurora are available.
A standard sized, widely available LiPo battery is required if you purchase a wireless PCB to use wirelessly. But it's not provided as add-on. You must source this yourself.
- Variable gasket mount structure. Remove some or all of the gasket chips to change from firm to bouncy. Both Silicone and Poron gaskets are included to fine tune the experience even further!
- Default PCB (Fairbanks) is a hot-swap PCB that supports multiple layouts! This is a very unique feature that lets you use any or all of split L Shift, split R Shift, split Backspace, stepped Caps Lock and ISO Enter, anytime you want. No soldering necessary!
- The badges are hot-swappable, meaning you can change them without taking apart the case!
- 1x Ikki68 Aurora x PnC case
- 1x Multi-layout hot swap QMK PCB (Fairbanks)
- 1x Hotswap Namebadge set
- 1x Default Aluminum plate
- 1x Silicone dampening pad between PCB & plate
- 1x Silicone dampening pad between PCB & case
- 1x Silicon Gaskets Set
- 1x Poron Gaskets Set
- 1x Keyboard storage case
- 1x Coiled USB cable
- 1x PnC Themed Stabs set（6+1*6.25）
- Extra screws, diodes, sockets, keyboard feet, hex screwdriver
*Aurora x PnC case and GMK PnC Lite will be colour matched to the same Pantone chips. However, since they will be matched by different sets of people, produced at two different factories, there may be slight variation in final colours between the two. We will try our best to match as close to the Pantone chips as possible.
The badge colour will look different from the Fusion Coral accent colours in GMK PnC Lite because the badges are made of anodized aluminium. Not all the colours are possible to reproduce in Aluminium, and even when you get close it will look different because of the different material properties.
- Case material: Injection molded Polycarbonate
- Default plate material: Anodized Aluminum
- Weight (fully assembled, with optional weight): 1120g
- Weight (fully assembled, no optional weight): 800g
- Case finish: Frosted
- Typing angle: 6.5 degrees
- Dimensions: 13.6" x 4.4"
- Base height: 0.9" tall without rubber feet
As this is an In Stock item please do not add items from group buys to this order as it will delay your orders shipping till everything is available.