IN STOCK - Ships within 3 working days, all sales final
A collaboration between funderburker and Quaddepos, Onyx is designed to be something new yet classical.
A keyboard that speaks louder than it sounds.
Designed without any compromises, Onyx is a F-row less tenkeyless (FRL TKL for short) with an additional 4 key macro cluster on the side and a clean, minimal brass weight. Onyx is a gasket mounted keyboard that's completely seamless and internally screwed, giving the illusion it's sealed shut without any hardware.
The board sits comfortably at a 7-degree typing angle and is available both in Winkey and Winkeyless variants, with plates being separated into ANSI and ISO layout plate options, both Full and Half-plates.
The VIA-compatible PCB that's been designed by Upas will fit any user and their specific needs while still offering easy configuration and programming. A fully assembled Onyx will be just shy of 2 kilograms in weight.
- F-Row Less TKL + Macro Column Layout
- Gasket mounted plate
- Seamless, internally screwed case design
- 7 degree typing angle
- VIA-compatible PCB with USB-C daughterboard, designed by Upas
- ANSI and ISO support, WinKey & WinKeyLess layouts
- Internally screwed minimal weight design
- Your choice of WK or WKL Top
Each Onyx Keyboard will come with the following:
- 1x 6063 aluminium board top
- 1x 6063 aluminium board bottom
- 1x Brass weight
- 1x Anodized Aluminium Plate or Brass Plate (depending on variant)
- QMK + VIA Compatible PCB designed by Cannon Keys w/ ESD protection
- Custom Feet (8mm bumpon compatible, so if you lose the custom feet, they are easily replaceable with bumpons)
- Microfiber cloth and padded zip case with foam
- Full ANSI or ISO - DEFAULT PLATE IS ANSI, IF YOU REQUIRE ISO PLEASE ADD A NOTE AT CHECKOUT (other plates are available on the addons listing)
WinKey or WinKeyLess
- Silver Top / Red Bottom / Red Aluminium Plate
- Black Top and Bottom / Black Aluminium Plate
- Green Top and Bottom / Black Aluminium Plate
- Navy Top and Bottom / Black Aluminium Plate
- E-white Top and Bottom / Sandblasted Brass Plate (If you select this on the colour choice form you will be billed for it in addition at a cost of £15)