For kit content, additional details and photos, please visit ikki68-aurora.com
Additional PCBs, matching stabilizers, plates in different materials and other accessories for Ikki68 Aurora are available.
A standard sized, widely available LiPo battery is required if you purchase a wireless PCB to use wirelessly. But it's not provided as add-on. You must source this yourself.
Keycaps are not included.
- Variable gasket mount structure. Remove some or all of the gasket chips to change from firm to bouncy. Both Silicone and Poron gaskets are included to fine tune the experience even further!
- Default PCB (Fairbanks) is a hot-swap PCB that supports multiple layouts! This is a very unique feature that lets you use any or all of split L Shift, split R Shift, split Backspace, stepped Caps Lock and ISO Enter, anytime you want. No soldering necessary!
- The badges are hot-swappable, meaning you can change them without taking apart the case!
- 1x Ikki68 Aurora x Dreamscape case
- 1x Multi-layout hot swap QMK PCB (Fairbanks)
- 1x Hotswap Namebadge set
- 1x Default Aluminum plate
- 1x Silicone dampening pad between PCB & plate
- 1x Silicone dampening pad between PCB & case
- 1x Silicon Gaskets Set
- 1x Poron Gaskets Set
- 1x Keyboard storage case
- 1x Coiled USB cable (this is not the one produced for the keyset GB)
- 1x Dreamscape Themed Stabs set（6*1u+1*6.25）
- Extra screws, diodes, sockets, keyboard feet, hex screwdriver
*Aurora x Dreamscape case and ePBT Dreamscape will be colour matched to the same Pantone chips. However, since they will be matched by different sets of people, produced at two different factories, there may be slight variation in final colours between the two. We will try our best to match as close to the Pantone chips as possible.
The badge colour will look different from the accent colours in ePBT Dreamscape because the badges are made of anodized aluminium. Not all the colours are possible to reproduce in Aluminium, and even when you get close it will look different because of the different material properties.
- Case material: Injection molded Polycarbonate
- Default plate material: Anodized Aluminum
- Weight (fully assembled, with optional weight): 1120g
- Weight (fully assembled, no optional weight): 800g
- Case finish: Frosted
- Typing angle: 6.5 degrees
- Dimensions: 13.6" x 4.4"
- Base height: 0.9" tall without rubber feet
Also available at:
US: Cannon Keys (Launching at 11AM EST, June 24th)
Canada: Mech.land (Launching at 11AM EST, June 24th)
EU: Candykeys (Launching at 11AM EST, June 24th)
UK: Proto[Typist] (Sometime on June 24th)
AU: Dailyclack (Sometime on June 24th)
South Korea: Monstargear (Sometime on June 24th)
Singapore: Hexkeyboards (Sometime on June 24th)
Philippines: Zion Studios (Sometime on June 24th)
China: Wuque Studio (Sometime on June 24th)
Rest of the world: Wuque Studio (Launching at 11AM EST, June 24th)