IN STOCK - Ships within 3 working days, all sales final.
From the designer Jaekeyed
I am dedicating this new Gomoku-inspired keycap set design called (赤灰色) Aka Haiiro, literally translated to "Red Grey", to a community that shares the same love for mechanical keyboards from a country other than my own.
I incorporated that same short but profound statement about love and war using tategaki, the traditional Japanese way of writing vertically. I think I might as well help that very same hat designer to propagate what he wanted to tell the world - it is better to make love, not war.
In this world of uncertainty, it is better to promote love and kindness.
The WS Aka Haiiro keycap set applies an all-sided dye-sub method. It's a new technique that changes the old dyb-sub heating process and solves problems commonly seen from traditional dye-sub PBT keycaps.
- No more colour differences between the keycap top and sides.
- No more colour fading from the same keycap's top and bottom sides.
- No more white marks or shadows on the top side.
- The lines of legend are clean and clear;
- It will not shine or wear out easily;
- It can provide superior durability and feel.
- Manufacturer: WS PBT
- Keycap Material: All-sided Dyesub PBT
- Keycap Thickness: 1.6mm
- Keycap Profile: Cherry
- Base: 163 188 Keys
- Alternate Alphas 57 Keys
As this is an In Stock item please do not add items from group buys to this order as it will delay your orders shipping till everything is available.