Closing Date: March 5th 2022
Expected Shipping time: Q1 2023
From the mind of Seoulcialite comes the Argyle 60. A premium through-hole 60%. Full Aluminium case. Aesthetic side windows. LED lit. The perfect expression of form and functionality. Brought to life by James at AKB and Prototypist keyboards, this is the GB for the Argyle 60.
Visit the Geekhack Group Buy thread here: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=116230.0
Get your Argyle 60 Extra parts here: https://prototypist.net/products/group-buy-argyle-keyboard-extras
- Prices set at 17th Feb. $395 = £307
- Price for Non-UK Customers = £306.67
- Price for UK Customers = £306.67 plus 20% VAT = £368 (this is a legal requirement)
- EU Customers can choose to prepay VAT at checkout, or chose to pay import fees when the boards ship
Layout: Standard 60%
Material: Aluminium (6063)
Mounting: Top mount
Plate: 1.5mm aluminium
Weight: 1.78kg (built)
- LEDs: Shoots RGB lights up into a diffuser, illuminating the side compartments
PCB: Argyle60 by Yiancar (USB-C,QMK/VIA compatible, LEDs and USB port pre-soldered)
Layouts: See the included image showing all possible layout choices
- Extra plates available in the following materials: brass, aluminium, carbon fibre, POM
- Extra PCBs in white or black, components not included
- Extra set of through-hole components
- Extra acrylic windows (pair)
- Extra diffusers (pair)
- Black with black PCB
- White with white PCB
- Silver with white PCB
- Navy with white PCB
- Top and bottom case
- Aluminium plate
- Through-hole components
- Hardware for the case
- Bumpons (injection molded silicone)
- Hard shell carrying case
- Acrylic covers
Note, additional plates, PCBs and other items will be available as add-on extras.
Kindly note that the images are of 3D renders and are for illustration purposes only. The final colours may differ slightly.
Shipping Time and GB Agreements (PLEASE READ):
These keyboards are set to be shipped out in Q4 2022.
Photos of the completed keyboard are for demonstration purposes only. Only the USB-C port and the LEDs will come pre-soldered on the PCB. The through-hole components must be assembled (soldered) along with switches (not included) for the keyboard to function. A build guide will be provided before the fulfillment of the group buy.
Please note that this is a Group Buy. There can be delays and set backs. The timeline is only an estimate. By adding this item to your cart and purchasing you agree that you understand everything above. You will be charged immediately for this item. There are no refunds or cancellations on these orders. Please do not purchase this item with other group buys. Only the items specified in each product picture are included with that particular product.