Closing Date: September 12th 2022
Expected Shipping time: Q1 2023
Limited to just 40 units at ProtoTypist!!
Find Aurora x Camping case color chip photos and video here
Find Aurora PCBs, Plates and Other Add-ons here
Find WS Camping All-sided Dye-sub PBT Keycaps here
We are excited to bring you Ikki68 Aurora x Camping designed by Kingnestea.
Two Aurora x Case Designs
Aurora x Camping Highlights:
- Variable gasket mount structure. Remove some or all of the gasket chips to change from firm to bouncy. Both Silicone and Poron gaskets are included to fine tune the experience even further!
- Default PCB (PCB05 Bodo) is a hot-swap PCB that supports multiple layouts with flex cut! This is a very unique feature that lets you use any or all of split L Shift, split R Shift, split Backspace, split spacebar, stepped Caps Lock and ISO Enter, anytime you want. No soldering necessary!
- The badges are hot-swappable, meaning you can change them without taking apart the case!
- Case material: Injection molded Polycarbonate.
- Default plate material: PC
- Weight (fully assembled, with optional weight): 1040g
- Weight (fully assembled, no optional weight): 720g
- Case finish: Opaque top case, Opaque bottom case.
- Typing angle: 6.5 degrees
- Dimensions: 13.6" x 4.4"
- Base height: 0.9" tall without rubber feet
- 1x Ikki68 Aurora PC top case and bottom case
- 1x Multi-layout hot swap QMK PCB (Bodo)
- 1x Hotswap Name badge set
- 1x Default PC plate
- 1x Silicone dampening pad between PCB & plate
- 1x Silicone dampening pad between PCB & case
- 1x Silicon Gaskets Set
- 1x Poron Gaskets Set
- 1x Keyboard storage case
- 1x Coiled USB cable
- 6x 2u + 1x 6.25u set of stabilizers.
- Extra screws, diodes, sockets, keyboard feet, hex screwdriver
Keycaps sold separately - available HERE
- US: CannonKeys
- Canada: Mech.land
- Oceania:Daily Clack
- EU: Mykeyboard
- South Korea: Bravotec
- Singapore: iLumkb
- Philippines: Zion Studio
- Malaysia: Rebult
- Taiwan: Inpad
- Thailand: Gamingplanet
- Vietnam: Taobaosop
- Rest of the world: Wuque Studio
Shipping Time and GB Agreements (PLEASE READ):
These products are set to be shipped out in Q1 2023 but please check our updates for the latest information.
Please note that this is a Group Buy. There can be delays and set backs. The timeline is only an estimate. By adding this item to your cart and purchasing you agree that you understand everything above. You will be charged immediately for this item. There are no refunds or cancellations on these orders. Please do not purchase this item with other group buys. Only the items specified in each product picture are included with that particular product.
1. The Ikki68 Aurora is DIY, enthusiast product. It is not terribly complicated to assemble, but some basic tool skills such as managing torque with a screwdriver, and some basic keyboard building skills such as how to install stabilizers, hot-swap switches are required. You will not be required to solder anything.
2. Reading and following the build guide is essential, especially if it's your first time building. Please make sure you are aware of this before building Aurora.
3. Please refer to the colour chip photos and video mention above before purchasing, joining the group buy means what you accept the colours.
4. While we try to minimize any problems, there are still chance that parting lines may exist on the cases, they are inevitable for injection moulded products. They are uneasy to be noticed in normal typing but can be noticed when you inspect under certain angles and lighting conditions. Please refer to these product photos, they are within acceptable quality standards.