Listing goes live at 4pm UK time - It's not sold out...yet....but only 50 units available!
UPON PURCHASING THIS KEYBOARD, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO A FORM WHERE YOU CAN SELECT YOUR COLOUR. PLEASE FILL THIS OUT ASAP! IF YOU DO NOT COMPLETE WITHIN 24 HOURS, WE WILL PICK FOR YOU!
One hour before the GB you can add extra Badges/PCBs and the e-white upgrade to your basket using this listing
This Southpaw 1800-mini style board was designed by The_Royal of KinglyKeys. The Clarabelle uses standard keycap sizes, so you can pick your favourite set to outfit the board! Sleek, modern, and classy - you can't go wrong with a Clarabelle!
- A Modern, Sleek, and Classy Keyboard
- and Firmware Fully Designed By: Garret G. - a.k.a. The_Royal
- Compatible, Comprehensive Layout Options :
- Designed for ease of transition and ease of keycap outfitting.
- Southpaw Numpad/Open-Arrows/Split-Space gets the job done with ease, no matter the case.
- USB Type-C : The Modern Standard
- RGB LED "CAPSLOCK" Indicator : Fully addressable and fully customisable
- Fully Powered by QMK : The Firmware that makes Sub-60 a viable daily driver (VIA compatibility will also available)
- 5° Typing Angle : The best mix of angled and flat.
- Accented Sandwich-Layered Design : Easy Assembly, good weight distribution.
- 1.5mm Brass Plate : Allows for a solid even-stiffness and sound.
- Brass Accent Nugget: Machined with our star of the show, Clarabelle. PVD Black Badges are also available!
- An Artfully Designed PCB : Simple, clean, and prairie picturesque.
- Full ISO & ANSI Layout Configurations : Because I just love slappin-the-heck outta some ISO "Enter".
Each Clarabelle purchase will include:
- Clarabelle Keyboard Case
- Aluminum Top + Bottom
- Sandblasted Brass Badge
- Brass Plate
- Matte Green + Clear Soldermask Clarabelle PCB by The_Royal
- CannonKeys Custom Fitted Carrying Case
- Frosted PC - Sandblasted Polycarbonate
- Warm Silver
- Black Cow Dairy
- E-white (Note: You if this is selected on your form you will get an additional invoice to pay for £20 which must be paid within 24 hours or you will default to a colour of our choice)
- CannonKeys Mystery Colourway - a colour only known to Cannon Keys and you'll see it when it arrives!!
Will be selected via this listing. This will open one hour before the Group Buy so you can add them ready to your cart.
- Extra Brass Badge - £20
- PVD Black Badge - £40
- Extra PCB - £45
In the US? - Cannon Keys
Group Buy Close: June 30th, 2020
Estimated Date of Delivery: January 2021
NOTE: This is a Group Buy, and Group Buy terms and conditions apply. The estimated date of delivery is just that - an estimate. Delays and setbacks may occur. Upon purchase, you will be charged immediately. And by purchasing this item, you acknowledge everything stated above. There are no refunds or cancellations for this order. If you order other products with this GB your order will be cancelled.