Closing Date: October 3rd 2022
Expected Shipping time: Q2 2023
JRIS65 is a budget-friendly and high-quality PCB gasket-mounted full CNC aluminum keyboard that IRISLab designed. To let everyone able to experience the higher-end customization, IRISLab is working on the typing sound, typing feel, craft, and quality of the kit, which benchmarks mainstream customized keyboards.
Exchange rate at the time of publication was $178 = £170.47 - prior to VAT being added. Set at 10:45 on 27th September 2022 - prices may change during the GB as exchange rates fluctuate. You will not pay more than the price you checkout at.
- Design concept is elegant, simple, durable, and comfortable
- Full CNC aluminum case: aluminum top case and aluminum bottom case
- Simple and atmospheric front side, and laser engraving of Jris65 on the back
- The weight on the side is the same color as the bottom so that you can feel the nobility in daily use!
- The separate daughterboard brings you a better typing experience
- PCB gasket jackets or socks make your building more convenient and simple!
Plateless Build Option:
We highly suggest building plateless with 5mm extra plate foam and solder PCB. The 5mm extra plate foam will bring a softer typing feel, and the typing sound will be cleaner. Without the 5mm plate foam it will also work fine, the typing feel and sound are very different.
- 1.2mm Black core Hotswap PCB support layout, supports QMK/VIA
- 1.2mm Black core Solder PCB support layout, supports QMK/VIA
- 1.2mm 5.2 Bluetooth Hotswap PCB(battery included) support layout, doesn't support VIA/QMK.
- BT PCB is cooperating with Li Dana. LDN’s PCB is famous in China because his PCBs are stable and qualified and user friendly. It has its drive and software, which can edit the key mapping. Please check the software driver interface here.
- 8 devices can pair with it at the same time, and it is easy to switch the devices you want
- The power switch is on the PCB, easy to turn BT function on/off
- The fastest response time is only 1.25ms
Note: We highly recommend using a PC/ POM/FR4 plate for BT PCB because the Brass and ALU plate will have a little affection for connectivity.
Shipping Time and GB Agreements (PLEASE READ):
These products are set to be shipped out in Q2 2023 but please check our updates for the latest information.
Please note that this is a Group Buy. There can be delays and set backs. The timeline is only an estimate. By adding this item to your cart and purchasing you agree that you understand everything above. You will be charged immediately for this item. There are no refunds or cancellations on these orders. Please do not purchase this item with other group buys. Only the items specified in each product picture are included with that particular product.
Each kit comes with fragile labels. Please check the appearance thoroughly before building. If you see any noticeable flaws/scratches on the external surfaces, please take a photo and contact IRISLab / Prototypist Keyboards immediately. We are not be responsible for any flaws/scratches found after building.
Due to the nature of the PVD coat, there may be minor, unavoidable dust points/micro scratches on the mirror finish of the PVD weight. The small dust points/micro scratches are only visible at just the right angle of the lighting.
The Chroma PVD Mirror Stainless steel weight has random nature. Each weight may have some slight differences.
CNC marks and imperfections inside the keyboard case or dents on the subject are not visible when the keyboard is fully built. These are normal and within our quality acceptance.
On all other surfaces and edges, blemishes under 1mm are approved.
Other than the case itself, all parts with cosmetic imperfections will not be replaced unless the function is damaged/defective for usage.
Warranty only applicable for the first owner who purchased on our website or at our collaborative shops, with proof of purchase such as order number and confirmation - contact IRISLab for warranty information
The IRISLab warranty covers the PCB for one year of use or if dead on arrival without any modification.
Broken parts due to any human error will void your warranty, including but not limited to: mill-maxing PCB, tape-modding PCB, hotswap sockets that are pushed out of the PCB solder pads, not following the steps to flash PCB and caused no function/defective PCB
In the case of missing or incorrect gifts, we will not ship out replacements or issue a partial refund.