Group Buy Start: 1st September
Group Buy End: @200 units sold or 17th September
Oceanographer is a premium 45%, feature rich keyboard aimed at providing an ultimate typing experience.
One complete kit sold in this Group Buy includes:
- Full 2 piece Aluminium case in your choice of 5 colours
- Brass weight with Oceanographer and Artwork on both sides
- Brass and FR4 Plate
- Rotary Encoder
- Internal Speaker
- Metal Knob
- M3 Hex Screws (12) for Weight, Plate, and Case
- Rubber Bumpons (4)
You will need to provide your own stabilizers, switches, and keycaps
Oceanographer features a STM32, Diodeless PCB, with OLED, Rotary Encoder and Speaker. It also features a centre mounted USB-C connector and is compatible with both QMK and VIA.
The case is a 2 piece aluminium case in your choice of 5 colours. It’s held into place via (4) M3 hex screws and has “pills” to keep the alignment of the top and bottom cases perfect. The brass weight is held into the bottom case via (2) M3 Hex screws on either side.
The plates included in the kit are brass and FR4. They are held into the case via top mount with (6) M3 hex mounting screws. Plate Files will be released once the group buy has completed shipping if you choose to have an additional material made on your own.
Shipping Time and GB Agreements (PLEASE READ):
These Boards are expected to be shipped out in Q2 2022 at the earliest.
Please note that this is a Group Buy. There can be delays and set backs. The timeline is only an estimate. By adding this item to your cart and purchasing you agree that you understand everything above. You will be charged immediately for this item. There are no refunds or cancellations on these orders. Please do not purchase this item with other group buys, and see our FAQ's on Group Buys and Pre-orders for further information - https://prototypist.net/pages/faqs.
- No scratches on exposed / user facing parts of the keyboard (after installation of plate & PCB).
- Possible machining marks / scratches on the inside of the kit / pieces not exposed to the user. This includes scratches arising from anodization hooks.
- Screw holes are NOT anodised.