Closing Date: October 1st 2022
Expected Shipping time: Q4 2022 - Q1 2023
PLEASE NOTE - Prices adjusted at 09:38am on 26/09/2022 due to fluctuating GBP vs USD exchange rate. Current prices set using 0.9263 exchange rate. Prices remain subject to change throughout the GB
We are pleased to bring you the Zoom65 Essential Edition R2!
Newly added to this round:
- Prism Mirror PVD weight knob
- Matching Keycap starts at 30 USD
There will be a soft limit according to production materials we prepared, GB may be closed earlier if quantity reaches to the limit earlier.
Find extra cases, knobs, weights, PCB, plates, internal weights and more here.
More high resolution Zoom65EE photos
Zoom65 EE R2 at a glance
More than 90 Colour Varieties
10 case colourways, 9 knob & weight combos, extra knobs and weights to meet your DIY need.
Bluetooth/VIA Wired and Wireless Hotswap PCB
Supports Bluetooth 5.0 and VIA configuration, works in both wired and wired less mode. Hotswap PCB with Kailh sockets.
ANSI, ISO, split spacebars, step caps lock, right shift, backspace
Every Zoom65 Essential Edition comes with a 2300mAh Li-ion battery included in the kit. The battery should last 6-8 weeks between charge under normal use. Once it's out of charge simply connect your keyboard to your PC / laptop using the included USB-c cable.
Take your keyboard to the next level with an internal brass weight, sold separately here. It weighs about 400 grams and the exposed brass inside the case gives it a nicer, more solid sound compared to having no internal weight. Compatible with all Zoom65 sold to date.
- Gasket mount design
- 6.5° Typing angle
- 20mm front height
- Essential kit with Aluminium knob/weight: 1.55kg
- Essential kit with Aluminium knob / weight & internal brass weight: 1.95kg Essential kit with brass knob / PVD SS weight: 1.82kg
- Essential kit with brass knob / PVD SS weight & internal brass weight: 2.22kg PCB can be used in wired or wireless mode.
Essential Kit Contents
- Aluminum top & bottom case of buyer's choice
- Aluminum / SS external weight of buyer's choice
- Aluminum/brass rotary knob matching the external weight.
- Hot-swap, multi-layout Bluetooth PCB
- Compatible with VIA. ESD Protected. Can be used in wired or wireless mode
- Polycarbonate plate
- Set of WS Stabilizers
- 2300 mAh Li-ion battery
- Coiled USB-C cable
- Full foam kit
- Screws and other installation tools and accessories
- Faux suede storage case
Buyers can pick and choose their preferred weight and knob combo with their choice of case. The included weight and knob will be of the same colour/finish.
Additional weights and knobs can be purchased separately on their own.
Previous Zoom65 Reviews
Shipping Time and GB Agreements (PLEASE READ):
These products are set to be shipped out in Q4 2022 - Q1 2023 but please check our updates for the latest information.
Please note that this is a Group Buy. There can be delays and set backs. The timeline is only an estimate. By adding this item to your cart and purchasing you agree that you understand everything above. You will be charged immediately for this item. There are no refunds or cancellations on these orders. Please do not purchase this item with other group buys. Only the items specified in each product picture are included with that particular product.
1. Reading and following the build guide is essential, especially if it's your first time building. Please make sure to read the build guide in full before you attempt to install it. If your unit is missing a printed build guide, please locate the online version linked on Meletrix website.
2. The case, weight, and knob colours shown in the photos are renders. Colours may appear different on different screens and devices, depending on calibration and colour profiles. Actual colors may appear slightly different in production units.
3. Prism External Weights of the treatment process, all prism coloured PVD external weights will have purple, yellow, blue, and other colours' in a random gradient. This is difficult to be controlled. While we will try our best to make them look similar to our renders, prism prototypes , please understand that there may still be differences with the final product. Variations due to this process are within our quality standard.