Closing Date: April 20th 2023
Expected Shipping time: Q4 2023
ULTRTA CONFIGURABLE, ULTRA AFFORDABLE
The Zoom75 by Meletrix is their latest installment in the Zoom Series of keyboards. This time, they are taking customizability and features to the next level.
Remember to add the badge module from here if you want to use a badge:
• Gasket mount design
• 75% Layout
• PCB: 1.2mm, with Ai03 DB
• 5° Typing angle
• 22.14 mm front height
• Dimension: 323.6 x 145.78 x 34.73 (mm)
• Finish treatment: electrostatic coated, anodized, E-white, nano coated（GT Silver only)
• Default plate: PC
• Zoom75 Bluetooth PCB polling rate: 125hz
• Zoom 75 2.4GHz Polling Rate: 1000hz
• Zoom 75 Wired Polling Rate: 1000hz
• Bluetooth PCB can be used in wired or wireless mode.
• Tri-mode PCB support VIA. Wired PCB support QMK, not VIA.
• Essential kit with Alu knob / weight / Glass Mirror Back Plate: 1.74 kg
• Essential kit with brass knob / PVD SS weight / Glass Mirror Back Plate: 2.03kg
• Essential kit with Alu knob / weight /PVD Back Plate: 1.87 kg
• Essential kit with brass knob / PVD SS weight / PVD Back Plate: 2.15 kg
• Internal Stainless Steel Weight: 0.358 kg
• White / Black Aluminum top & bottom case
• White case with E-white knob and weight OR Black case with anodized black Aluminium knob and weight
• White case with SS PVD Silver Backplate OR Black case with SS PVD Black Backplate
• Knob Module Kit (matches case color)
• Wired Non-flex Cut Hotswap PCB (Hot-swap, multi-layout with per-key RGB)
• Daughterboard / JST cable
• Flexible Flat Cable ( 2 pcs )
• Polycarbonate plate
• Gasket Sleeves
• Set of WS Stabilizers V3 (TPU)
（Mass production stabs maybe different from prototypes'）
• Battery Foam
• Coiled USB-C cable
• Poron Dampener kit
• Silicone keyboard feet
• Screws and other installation tools and accessories
• No 2.4G USB Receiver
• Storage case
Modular Top Right 2U
The Zoom75 changeable module design gives more possibilities for playability with top right 2U space for color LCD, knobs, two-keys and badges. One keyboard for 4 different experiences, split module design makes changes easy and unlocks more customization space.
Special Edition With Telescopic Engraving
In addition to the 15 standard colors, four special colors are available: anodized black, anodized orange, anodized lavender, and E-white. Meanwhile, the 4 special colors come with the Zoom series telescope logo.
The Zoom75 knob is compatible with the Zoom65 series, and 3 new cute knobs have been added: an anodized cat paw, a PVD silver bear, and an anodized rabbit knob, which knob can be rotated to control the volume and pressed to change the mute.
Zoom75 has added 11 different styles of badges for you to choose from. It's a great way to make your keyboard even more versatile!
The Zoom75 tri-mode PCB with RGB lights provides a variety of light effects for a great visual experience.
while the RGB lights support wired, Bluetooth, and 2.4G modes, allowing them to be used anytime, anywhere.
Zoom75 uses a gasket isolation mount structure for a soft, bouncy and pleasant typefeel that won't fatigue your fingers even after hours of typing. Gasket mount keyboards sound better and feel more even throughout the board than the typical off-the-rack tray mount keyboards.
Unlike traditional keyboards, you are not stuck with just one layout on Zoom75! Change things up every now and then with split backspace, left shift and spacebar! You can also switch between normal and stepped caps lock or ANSI and ISO enter.
The gasket sleeves are made of supercritical foam, it can stabilize the plate as the same time giving appropriate space allowing it to flex in a balanced way. Just the right softness, not too stiff, not too much flex.
Plates in other materials, such as brass, aluminum and FR4, can be bought as add-on accessories, and they dramatically change the feel and sound of the plate.
PCB and Bottom Case are made of lighter PORON material. To reduce resonance, many tests were done on the foaming material this time. We made the PORON lighter and the foam pores dense. Every minor detail matters a lot, with the current poron, the sound is more concentrated and is deeper than with normal dampeners.
The Zoom75 Hotswap PCB is a printed circuit board designed for use in custom mechanical keyboards. It features hot-swappable sockets that allow for easy customization of switch types without the need for soldering. The PCB is compatible with 75% keyboard layouts and supports both ANSI and ISO standards.
WS Stabilizer V3
The new stabilizers were under development for almost one year, and will be included with the Zoom75. They use soft TPU around the wires to achieve better performance even with minimal lubing.
Triple Mode PCB
Use your Zoom75 with your PC, laptop, tablet or even your phone - all without any wires. You can also use the included cable for a lag free experience. Thanks to Bluetooth 5.0 and 2.4GHz support. Use the included cable to charge the battery or to use the keyboard in wired mode if that's what you prefer.
The Bluetooth PCB is fully compatible with VIA, the powerful GUI widely renowned for it's customizability and ease of use. Remap any key on the keyboard on 4 different layers, including the knob. Use built in powerful shortcuts and macros, or define your own!
Every Zoom75 Essential Edition comes with a 2250 mAh Li-ion battery included in the kit. The battery should last 6-8 weeks between charges under normal use. Once it's out of charges simply connect your keyboard to your PC / laptop using the included USB-C cable.
Shipping Time and GB Agreements (PLEASE READ):
These products are set to be shipped out in Q4 2023 but please check our updates for the latest information.
Since there are so many variations, images provided on the product page are renders or prototypes and are for display purposes only. Please also refer to the prototype's video as a reference before purchasing. WS Quality Disclaimer
Please note that this is a Group Buy. There can be delays and set backs. The timeline is only an estimate. By adding this item to your cart and purchasing you agree that you understand everything above. You will be charged immediately for this item. There are no refunds or cancellations on these orders. Please do not purchase this item with other group buys. Only the items specified in each product picture are included with that particular product.
1. Reading and following the build guide is essential, especially if it's your first time building. Please make sure to read the build guide in full before you attempt to install it. If your unit is missing a printed build guide, please locate the online version linked on Meletrix website.
2. The case, weight, and knob colours shown in the photos are renders. Colours may appear different on different screens and devices, depending on calibration and colour profiles. Actual colors may appear slightly different in production units.
3. Prism External Weights of the treatment process, all prism coloured PVD external weights will have purple, yellow, blue, and other colours' in a random gradient. This is difficult to be controlled. While we will try our best to make them look similar to our renders, prism prototypes , please understand that there may still be differences with the final product. Variations due to this process are within our quality standard.