Closing Date: October 10th 2023
Expected Shipping time: Q4 2023
Zoom65 V2.5 SE
Introducing the Meletrix Zoom65 V2.5 - the newest keyboard in the Zoom Series. This version features newly added colours and designs. It uses the same nightlight knob as the ZOOM Pad that can feature illuminated elements to provide visual feedback or aesthetic appeal. The Tri-Mode PCB enables per-key RGB lighting, offering a diverse selection of colours and effects to enhance your visual experience.
Available in 4 case colours and 9 weight/knob colours and finishes. A superbly customizable feature full keyboard at an approachable price.
- Gasket mount design
- 65% Layout
- PCB: 1.2mm, with Ai03 DB
- 6.5° Typing angle
- 20 mm front height
- Case Finish:
- SE Version--3 Anodized +1 Electrophoresis(E-White)
- EE Version--electrostatic sprayed, nano coated(GT Silver only)
- Default plate: PC
- Bluetooth PCB polling rate: 125hz
- 2.4GHz Polling Rate: 1000hz
- Wired Polling Rate: 1000hz
- Tri-mode PCB can be used in wired, wireless and 2.4G mode.
- Tri-mode PCB supports VIA.
- EE version with Alu nightknob/ weight/Glass Mirror Back Plate: 1.35 kg
- EE Version with brass nightknob / PVD SS weight/ Glass Mirror Back Plate: 1.64kg
- EE Version with Alu nightknob/ weight/PVD Back Plate: 1.44 kg
- EE Version with brass knob / PVD SS weight/PVD Back Plate: 1.73 kg
- SE version kit with Alu nightknob/ weight /Alu bottom case: 2.36kg
- SE version kit with brass nightknob/ PVD SS weight /Alu bottom case: 2.65kg
- Internal SS weight: 0.234 kg
- The bottom of all cases is sparkling black, which is covered by the included glass backplate
- Aluminium top & bottom case of buyer's choice
- Aluminium / SS external weight of buyer's choice
- Aluminium/brass rotary nightlight knob matching the external weight
- Tri-mode Flex Cut Or Non-Flex Cut Hotswap RGB PCB, Hot-swap, multi-layout Bluetooth /VIA PCB with per-key RGB
- Daughterboard/JST cable
- Polycarbonate plate
- Gasket Sleeves
- Set of WS Stabilizers V3.1
- Li-ion battery
- Coiled USB-C cable
- Poron Dampener kit
- Silicone keyboard feet
- Screws and other installation tools and accessories
- Storage case
4 Different Case Colours
9 Different Weight/Knob Colours
Special Editions will have an anodized or Electrophoresis (for the white) finish. Chamfers are polished too like the ZOOM75.
PCB and Bottom Case are made of lighter PORON material. To reduce resonance, many tests were done on the foaming material this time. We made the PORON lighter and the foam pores dense. Every minor detail matters a lot, with the current poron, the sound is more concentrated and is deeper than with normal dampeners.
Plates in other materials, such as brass, aluminum and FR4, can be bought as add-on accessories, and they dramatically change the feel and sound of the plate.
Zoom65 V2.5 uses a gasket isolation mount structure for a soft, bouncy and pleasant typing feel that won't fatigue your fingers even after hours of typing. Gasket mount keyboards sound better and feel more even throughout the board than the typical off-the-rack tray mount keyboards.
Multi - Layout
Unlike traditional keyboards, you are not stuck with just one layout on Zoom65 V2.5! Change things up every now and then with split backspace, left shift and spacebar! You can also switch between normal and stepped caps lock or ANSI and ISO enter.
The gasket sleeves are made of supercritical foam, it can stabilize the plate as the same time giving appropriate space allowing it to flex in a balanced way. Just the right softness, not too stiff, not too much flex.
WS Stabiliser V3.1
The new stabilizers were under development for almost one year, and will be included with the Zoom65 V2.5. They used silicone inside the stem to achieve better performance even with minimal lubing.
Take your keyboard to the next level with an internal SS weight, sold separately. It weighs about 234 grams. (NOTE: The internal weight needs to be purchased additionally)
ZOOM65 V2.5 comes with almost everything you need to put together your first keyboard, including an USB-C cable, premium WS stabilizers and a carrying case. All you need to get are switches and keycaps of your choice, to build the ultimate keyboard that's uniquely yours.
Tri - Mode PCB
The tri-mode PCB with RGB lights provides a variety of light effects for a great visual experience. While the RGB lights support wired, Bluetooth, and 2.4G modes, allowing them to be used anytime, anywhere.
The Tri-mode PCB is fully compatible with VIA, the powerful GUI widely renowned for it's customizability and ease of use. Remap any key on the keyboard on 4 different layers, including the knob. Use built in powerful shortcuts and macros, or define your own!
Every Zoom65 V2.5 comes with a 2250mAh Li-ion battery included in the kit. The battery should last 6-8 weeks between charge under normal use. Once it's out of charge simply connect your keyboard to your PC / laptop using the included usb-c cable.
Shipping Time and GB Agreements (PLEASE READ):
These products are set to be shipped out in Q4 2023 but please check our updates for the latest information.
Please note that this is a Group Buy. There can be delays and set backs. The timeline is only an estimate. By adding this item to your cart and purchasing you agree that you understand everything above. You will be charged immediately for this item. There are no refunds or cancellations on these orders. Please do not purchase this item with other group buys. Only the items specified in each product picture are included with that particular product.
Please also see the QC Disclaimer provided by Meletrix HERE