Closing Date: October 30th 2023
Expected Shipping time: Q1 2024
ZOOM98 X COSMIC ODYSSEY BY SXM DESIGNS
- Unique Keyboard Design
- Anodized Case Finish
- Customized Keycaps
Limited to 500 units globally!!!
NOTE: Barebones kit only (includes stabilizers). Switches and keycaps need to be purchased separately.
Zoom98 x Cosmic Odyssey Design Specs:
- Board Colour: Black anodized
- Process: Engraving and Infill
- Chamfer: Polished silver chamfers
- Bottom Weight: Black anodized
- Badge(Default): Black anodized
Zoom98 x Cosmic Odyssey General Specs:
- Mount: Gasket mount design
- Layout: 98% Layout
- Typing Angle: 7.7°
- Front Height: 22mm front height
- Default Plate: Polycarbonate
Zoom98 x Cosmic Odyssey PCB Specs:
Tri-mode Flex Cut or Non-Flex Cut Hotswap RGB PCB
(Hot-swap, multi-layout Bluetooth /VIA PCB with per-key RGB)
- Daughterboard/JST cableThickness: 1.2mm, with AiO3 DB
- Bluetooth PCB polling rate: 125hz
- 2.4GHz Polling Rate: 1000hz
- Wired Polling Rate: 1000hz
Zoom98 x Cosmic Odyssey Kit Contents:
- Aluminium top & bottom case
- Aluminium / SS external weight
- Tri-mode Flex Cut Or Non-Flex Cut Hotswap RGB PCB - Hot-swap, multi-layout Bluetooth /VIA PCB with per-key RGB
- 2.4G USB Receiver
- Badge Module (Badge Fixed Frame + Magnetic Patch + Badge)
- Daughterboard/JST cable
- Polycarbonate Plate
- Set of WS Stabilizers V3.1(9+1)
- Li-on Battery (2250mAh) - 2 pcs
- Coiled USB-C Cable
- Poron Dampener Kit -(Poron Plate Foam, Poron Switch Foam, Poron PCB Foam, Poron Weight Foam, Gasket Sleeves)
- Silicone Keyboard Feet
- Screws and other installation tools and accessories
- Storage Box
Zoom98 x Cosmic Odyssey Keycaps Specifications:
- WS Cosmic Odyssey Base +Novelity Kit
- Manufacturer: WS PBT
- Keycap Material: Doubleshot PBT
- Keycap Thickness: 1.6mm
- Keycap Profile: Cherry
- Base Keys QTY: 176 keys
- Novelties kit: 22 keys
- Total: 198 Keys
AT A GLANCE
The Knobs are compatible with ZOOM65/75/PAD series, and lovely Spinny Friends knobs also as an add-on option. Featuring a cute animal pattern design, they offer a unique companion for your keyboard.
Gasket Slip Design
Stability, ease of installation, durability, and long-lasting flexibility come together seamlessly.
The Tri-Mode PCB enables per-key RGB lighting, offering a diverse selection of colors and effects to enhance your visual experience. It is compatible with wired, wireless, and 2.4GHz modes, except for the wired PCB which lacks this feature.
NOTE: Telescope Logo Design instead of Dot RGB Design.
New WS Stabilizer V3.1
The new stabilizers that come with ZOOM98 are in a 9+1 configuration, 9x2U+1x 6.25U, and support splitting. This new version of the black stabilizers is which follows the original ZOOM75 silicone stabilizers, and is changed from the original pure black to glitter black. At the same time, it is lightly factory-lubed so novices can easily get started and no longer have to worry about lubrication.
Unlike traditional keyboards, you are not stuck with just one layout on Zoom98! Change things up every now and then with split (spacebars, back space, left shift, right shift),stepped caps Lock, ISO & ANSI enter.
PCB and Bottom Case are made of lighter PORON material. To reduce resonance, many tests were done on the foaming material this time. We made the PORON lighter and the foam pores dense. Every minor detail matters a lot, with the current poron, the sound is more concentrated and is deeper than with normal dampeners.
- US- DangKeebs
- CHI-Fancy Customes
- CA-Mech. Land
Shipping Time and GB Agreements (PLEASE READ):
These products are set to be shipped out in Q1 2024 but please check our updates for the latest information.
Please note that this is a Group Buy. There can be delays and set backs. The timeline is only an estimate. By adding this item to your cart and purchasing you agree that you understand everything above. You will be charged immediately for this item. There are no refunds or cancellations on these orders. Please do not purchase this item with other group buys. Only the items specified in each product picture are included with that particular product.
Please also see the QC Disclaimer provided by Meletrix HERE